14.1 Master Assembler
The master assembler provides the following services:
1) maintains a back-patch table so that symbols can be forward referenced.
2) manages a scoped symbol table. Adds and deletes are always done from the current scope, but reads look at previous scopes if the symbol is not found in the current scope.
3) manages the token stream passed to the Assemble() method.
4) provides standard directive and macro handling.
5) provides a means of mapping token positions to addresses.
14.1.1 TMaster_Assembler reference
14.1.3 Symbols and Conditional Assembly
14.1.6 TSymbol_Record definition